Tuesday, September 5, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
1. Our Team. A team always outperforms an individual because you will have an entire team of people working for your best interests.
2. Our Track Record. Our team HELPED 123 Families buy and sell real estate in just 2016. Over the years we have experience helping hundreds of families achieve their real estate wishes.
3. Our Negotiation Skills. We have helped hundreds of families by carefully negotiating the perfect move out of move in date as well as how to craft an offer to beat out multiple offers!
4. Our Custom Marketing Plan. We have an aggressive bulletproof marketing plan that will expose your home to your targeted potential buyers.
5. We sell our properties for the highest value possible and will fight for every dollar to stay in your pocket.
6. We save you money by including an extensive marketing plan with no additional fees or charges.
7. We expose your property on numerous real estate! ...
Friday, March 31, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
Meet Our Amazing White Glove Realty Team Here!
With a full service team like White Glove Realty you will get the following Top Notch Service & Attention!
Buyer Agents always on call to show you homes asap! Before they are gone!
Listing Agents always available to give you a ...
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
Palm trees dot the community full of plenty of scenic water views and park areas. The community offers a recreational center, an open air pavilion, and 2 playgrounds. There is a resort style pool w/ a splash pad, zero-entry pool, jets and sundeck. Be sure to catch photos of the area ducks and other natural habitat along the banks of the 29 acre lake and 44-acre nature preserve. Truly a great place to de-stress after a long day at work. You can see from the plat map below all of the reserved areas for lakes and recreation.
Truly a beautiful place to live! View All Homes For Sale in Mar Bella League City TX Here. ...
Sunday, March 12, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
Roof - Check out the roof twice a year such as Spring and Fall. Inspect the flashing, vents, chimney areas and look for leaks, loose or missing shingles, areas of high wear, mold and/or moss, tree branches that come in contact with the roof or any other possible damage.
Windows & Doors - Inspect doors, windows, and screens twice a year. Check the locks, and look for broken or cracked windows, and missing or damaged screens. Check all caulking and seams for deterioration and replace as needed. Keep an eye out for loose hinges or any hardware that is worn-out or missing.
Exposed Foundation - Inspect at least once per year and look for leaning walls, bulges, curves, cracks and otherwise broken brick, block, or mortar.
Gutters - Check your gutters twice a year - Spring and Fall, inspecting gutters, downspouts and ! ...